1 piece Veal cutlet, pounded flat
3-4 each Eggs, beaten
As Needed Flour
As Needed Italian Style Bread Crumbs
3-4 ozs. Oil
2-3 ozs. Butter, melted
2 T Parsley, chopped
1 T Capers
2 each Anchovy Fillets
1 each Lemon, split for juicing
1 each Egg
- Pound the veal between 2 pieces of plastic wrap with a meat mallet.
- Dredge in flour, dip in beaten eggs and then coat with the Italian bread crumbs
- Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over medium high heat.
- Add breaded veal cutlet to the oil and brown evenly on both sides.
- Discard oil and remove veal to a service plate.
- Heat butter in skillet and cook a perfect sunny side up egg.
- Place cooked egg on veal cutlet and criss cross the egg with the anchovy fillet.
- In the same skillet, add the parsley, capers and then the lemon juice.
- Swirl and pour sauce over cutlet.